All rights reserved
Unless otherwise specified, all information on this website,
including documents and software delivered on and via this website,
is intellectual property of NetMedical.
Without prior written conscent, NetMedical explicitly does not
allow you to copy, print or (re)distribute any
materials, text, downloads or other items related to this website at any time.
If you find that on this website or the documents, software or
information your copyright materials may have been infringed, you can
inform us by sending written notification to the following address:
Dept. Legal Affairs
3454 PT De Meern
In this notification
- A signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of a
right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit NetMedical to contact the
complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available,
an electronic mail address;
- A statement that the complaining party has belief that use of the
material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of the written notification containing the information above,
NetMedical will remove the allegedly infringing materials and will contact
you at the address specified in the written notification to judge the validity
of the claim. After determining the validity of your claim, any following step
will be taken after joint deliberation.